[CT Birds] Hummer update-

Sunshine sunny19682 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 14 09:11:56 EDT 2009

Hey, congrats on the success... perhaps I should do the same and move my
feeders apart.

I'm curious as to the territoriality of hummers... I belong to an online
nature photo sharing group and there's a gal who has posted pics of her
hummers at the feeders... numerous hummers swarming and feeding from two
feeders with numerous ports... I'm sure there are squabbles but I found it
interesting - it's not the first time I've seem pictures or video of swarms
of hummers feeding from nectar plants or feeders.

Donna Lorello
Branford