[CT Birds] safe paints for Bird Baths

sunshine sunny19682 at comcast.net
Thu Aug 13 12:24:13 EDT 2009

Since the post was made regarding the hummer feeders - and I'd be curious as to any input there as I have one feeder that has dulled from sun bleaching - I wondered while on the topic of maintenance if anyone could recommend safe paints for use on a bird bath.  I have one I purchased several years ago that resembles a sunflower - over time, the colors have faded from sun bleaching and cleaning.  What outdoor paints would be safe to use on it as I would like to repaint it back into it's bright colors as when I first purchased it.

Donna Lorello
Branford