[CT Birds] safe paints for Bird Baths

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 13 13:17:51 EDT 2009

I have used artist acrylic that you'd use for any craft projects (any craft store or even Walmart - comes in small 2 oz size). It's a water base paint (you'd think it would just come off but it didn't) that once dried lasted for several years. I had to match a green lily pad and mixed green and black together and sponged it on. It's been over 5 years of use/bleach and is just showing signs of wear again.

Mansfield Center, CT