[CT Birds] YAnkee Magazine article

semismart9 at aol.com semismart9 at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 22:46:39 EDT 2009

Good Morning birders.

In the current YANKEE Magazine for September/October 2009, there is a small article called "Watching the Skies" by Jim Collins, a field reporter for the Maazine. I was the fortunate one to be at the Lighthouse Point Park Hawkwatch site on the October Tuesday that he showed up to get some background about our great site and hawk watching in general. There is some background information as to Hawk Watching in New England, and to New Haven as well. I guess it is nice to see your name mentioned in a publication. Others mentioned by name include Greg Hanisek, Don Morgan and also Andrew McGee, who drove down from Northampton, MA that day. All in all, it is quite a nice plug for our endeavors.

Bill Banks