[CT Birds] From Tom Bravo in Hong Kong

semismart9 at aol.com semismart9 at aol.com
Thu Aug 20 09:23:58 EDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: thm2bra at aol.com
To: semismart9 at aol.com
Sent: Thu, Aug 20, 2009 8:04 am
Subject: Re: Yankee MAgazine LHPP Article

Hey Bill, Tried but couldn't find, maybe it will take more time to post.

I've started birding here in HK?and although it is the "Summer doldrums here too" I've still managed to pick up quite a few lifers. Autumn?migration is just beginning and the good birding continues through the Winter and peaking Spring. I joined the HK birding society and have a trip with them on Sunday. ?I still miss the Hawk watching especially with the fantastic crew at LHPP. ?

As usual I lost most of the email addresses from everyone at LHPP, please pass the word to the New Haven and Boston (Boston sucks-go Yankees) ?contingent that I have a great place in HK with an extra room and any of the regular crew are more than welcome- and?of course you!?

Have a great season, Tom