[CT Birds] pine siskin - Guilford

Hopkinsus at cs.com Hopkinsus at cs.com
Fri Aug 21 19:05:36 EDT 2009

I've had a pine siskin at my house every day this week.  I've only seen one
at a time, so I can't be sure I have more than one, but I think so since
one day I saw little feathers mussed up looking like horns, and I haven't seen
that on other days.  The feathers looked a little disheveled like juveniles
have.  I saw one other posting of a pine siskin.  Are other people seeing
them again?  I haven't seen them since June.

Amy Hopkins

The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
-- Edmund Burke