[CT Birds] Graylag Goose

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 10:02:19 EDT 2009

Will, thank you for this important report. If I recall, there were
also a couple of late spring reports of Graylag in the Wallingford

The important thing would be to get photos of this bird so the records
committee can determine if this is the same wild-type Graylag that
wintered in the area, or if it is one of the many domestic individuals
that are scattered around the state at any given time. The ARCC would
be very grateful to receive photos and some written documentation
regarding these birds.

Nick Bonomo
Orange, CT