[CT Birds] Monday Pilot Pen

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 07:11:28 EDT 2009

>From Dori Sosensky, Lynn James, and Dana Campbell:
8/24 - New Haven - Pilot Pen Tennis Tournament flyovers included at least
ten COMMON NIGHTHAWKS, two Osprey, some large Grackle flocks, a couple of
American Goldfinches, and a Mourning Dove.  :>)
--
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where
she may lay her young, at your altars, O LORD of hosts, my King and my God.
 Happy are those who live in your house, ever singing your praise."    Psalm
84:3-4