[CT Birds] Nighthawks

jim at worldpeace.org jim at worldpeace.org
Wed Aug 26 11:11:09 EDT 2009

One year ago around this week I spent straight 7 evenings on Boardman
over the Housitonic in New Milford, averaging 2 hours each evening
until dusk.
I don't have those notes with me at work, but if I remember
correctly, I had two
Nighthawks on one evening and one on another and I believe that was it.
I have seen better numbers at White Memorial on occasion.

Jim Dugan
New Milford