[CT Birds] FW: Lars Jonsson to speak!

COMINS, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Wed Sep 2 13:31:30 EDT 2009

Thanks to Art Gingert for bringing this to my attention.  I wish I could go to this, but I figured others might be able to:

Widely regarded as one of the greatest bird artists of all time, Lars Jonsson will make a rare US public appearance at Mass Audubons Drumlin Farm on Wednesday, September 9 at 7pm. He will introduce his new book, Lars Jonssons Birds: Paintings from a Near Horizon and talk about his artistic process: working in the field to capture the beauty and essence of birds in the wild. Books will be available for purchase, and he will be signing. (What a memorable holiday gift for the birders on your list.)

For full program details and to register, please visit Mass Audubons website. This program is co-sponsored by Drumlin Farm, the Audubon Shop and the Mass Audubon Visual Arts Center.

I hope to see you there!

Amy T. Montague, Director
Mass Audubon Visual Arts Center / Connecting People & Nature through Art
ph: 781-821-8853 x100 / fx: 781-821-8733 / 963 Washington St / Canton MA 02021 / www.massaudubon.org/visualarts<http://www.massaudubon.org/visualarts>
Keep informed about our programs and exhibitions through our monthly e-Bulletin. Just send me a message asking to subscribe.

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation
Audubon Connecticut
pcomins at audubon.org