[CT Birds] Stratford NOWH continues

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 12:12:26 EDT 2009

 From Scott Kruitbosch:
09/07/09 - Stratford, Sikorsky Airport, 11:15AM -- 1 adult male NORTHERN
WHEATEAR continues.

Many observers found the Wheatear to be very cooperative this morning. It
continues to favor the barbed wire fence. Getting out at a safe distance and
scoping it is fine, but I still recommend staying in your vehicle for the
best views. At one point today I was sitting in my car in the pulloff and
the bird was "chased" to within 15 feet of me.

I cannot be the only one who would like to see the possible Gray Kingbird
photos - can someone to please upload them to a public site? I am not even
sure who took them. Like Roy said, I am not particularly qualified to judge
them, but I think it would be very interesting and helpful.

Scott Kruitbosch
Connecticut Audubon Society
Stratford, CT
kbosch at gmail.com