[CT Birds] Some N. Wheatear Photos from CT

Jeffery Davis jwdjwd67 at msn.com
Wed Sep 9 18:49:47 EDT 2009

I drove up from PA today and was treated to some great looks at the NORTHERN WHEATEAR (Photos) which was hanging out on the dirt piles in the Airport parking lot around noon. Feel free to check out the photos but for Pete's Sake if you have already seen Mark Szantyr's gorgeous (as always!) photos Please Don't Even Look at Mine! Of course, you still may want to go to our page so as to check out the VA Sand-Plover shots and enter the fray on VA Birds and ID-Frontiers. ;)

Checkout our bird photos at the link below:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/

regards,
jeff

Downingtown, PA

Checkout our bird photos at the link below:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/

"Birding Like I Have Six Months To Live"