[CT Birds] lots of cones

Jim Zipp jimzipp at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 11 10:09:36 EDT 2009

It's not just here in southern New England.  This past spring while on my usual birding/photographing trips to the boreal forests in northwest Maine, the cone crop on the spruces etc there was very heavy.

Jim

The Fat RobinWild Bird and Nature Shop
3000 Whitney Ave.  Hamden, CT 06518
www.fatrobin.com