[CT Birds] Bluff Pt. ?

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 11 11:04:04 EDT 2009

Dennis,

I normally start going there in mid-August, but this year the fronts have not cooperated with my work schedule and I haven't been at all.  It is a shame that it doesn't get covered on every good morning (and by people a lot better at flyover passerines than I).  Hopefully Chris will be a remedy to that problem.

The flip side of of the problem is that too many people there attract the attention of the Amtrak police, who have asked us to leave the hot corner area in the past.  This issue has not been resolved, though there were no problems last year (nor any crowds).

Glenn Williams
Mystic