[CT Birds] No. Wheatear Continues, as do the Photos! ;)

Jeffery Davis jwdjwd67 at msn.com
Sat Sep 12 23:22:04 EDT 2009

Amy didn't get to go on Wed. so back up to CT we went today. The bird was finally relocated after an afternoon absence happily hunting on the runway side of the fence at the farthest end of the parking lot. I took some more shots that turned out a bit better than the last (I suppose) and this time I got to meet Ardith Bondi while I was there so if you want to kill time before her undoubtedly gorgeous photos get posted you can check out our shots at http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/

Thanks! :)

Downingtown, PA

Checkout our bird photos at the link below:

"Birding Like I Have Six Months To Live"