[CT Birds] Morning Predators

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 07:57:37 EDT 2009

It has been a morning of predators in the back yard.  Early this morning as
I typed away on a sermon about Wisdom, two Great Horned Owls exchanged
hoots--couldn't tell if they were approving or warning.  Then a family of
Red Foxes, sporting two very fresh looking kits, crossed through the
property.  Just now a Sharpie buzzed the feeders.  No wonder I have seen so
few doves, squirrels and ground-feeders lately!  It's a jungle out there.

--
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where
she may lay her young, at your altars, O LORD of hosts, my King and my God.
 Happy are those who live in your house, ever singing your praise."    Psalm
84:3-4