[CT Birds] Rt. 44 Powerlines, West Hartford

Zagorski, Sara szagorski at daypitney.com
Sun Sep 13 20:26:05 EDT 2009

 From Sara Zagorski

9/13 - West Hartford, Rt. 44 Powerline --

I had high hopes for the powerline this morning but it was pretty quiet.
However, I was stunned and delighted to find a male CAPE MAY WARBLER
along the side of the path right before the intersection of the path
before the stream crossing. (Those of you who know me will understand
what this find means for me, I almost went into cardiac arrest.) There
were a few redstarts, common yellowthroats, 2 Tennessee Warblers, 2
Magnolia Warblers, a Black-billed Cuckoo (another surprise), and a very
active Empidonax feeding at the tops of the trees.

Sara Zagorski

This message contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message. Thank you.