[CT Birds] Wheatear-Sikorsky Airport

Art Benson art.benson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 14 23:28:20 EDT 2009

The Wheatear appeared briefily approx..11:30 on 9/14 Monday.A large jet taking off spooked it from the gravel mounds to the fenced rectangle area inside the inner fence.It stayed on the fence for a few minutes before moving through to the open area not to appear again  for 15 minutes or so when I had to leave.I had a clear and great view for those few minutes with a New York Visitor who had been waiting from early morning.Sorry for the delay in my reporting as I have been out of town all day since then.
Bud Benson