[CT Birds] Big Sit on an Island?

COMINS, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Tue Sep 15 12:15:38 EDT 2009

The McKinney NWR would like to sponsor a big sit on refuge property this year.  They have suggested Outer Island in Branford, which might be a pretty neat place to have a circle.  I won't likely be able to participate, but if there is interest I could get you in touch with the Refuge staff who could coordinate transportation to and from the island.  Outer Island is a really cool place if you've never been there, and might be a great place for a sea watch.

Please let me know if you might be interested and I will send your contact info to Rick Potvin, the refuge manager.

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation
Audubon Connecticut