[CT Birds] Pictures from Arizona

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 17:43:47 EDT 2009

I have finally edited the pictures I took in Arizona last  month.  These
are not exactly bite-sized chunks, but I have 3 files  available for anyone
who would like to look.  I have had some comments that  people have not been
able to open the Photoshop.com site I have been using,  and I would like to
know if this is the case for you.  Also let me know the  kind of internet
connection you have (cable, DSL,  dial-up).   NOTE:  These links do take a
minute to open  completely, so give them a chance.  Links below:
Arizona #1, 8/19, 8/20:
or try:  http://tiny.cc/R0cZz
Arizona #2, 8/21 - 8-26:
or try:   http://tiny.cc/eLdF6

Hummers at Beatty's feeders, Miller Canyon:
or try:   http://tiny.cc/I8H5L
Don Morgan