[CT Birds] Pictures from Arizona

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Tue Sep 15 17:43:47 EDT 2009

I have finally edited the pictures I took in Arizona last  month.  These
are not exactly bite-sized chunks, but I have 3 files  available for anyone
who would like to look.  I have had some comments that  people have not been
able to open the Photoshop.com site I have been using,  and I would like to
know if this is the case for you.  Also let me know the  kind of internet
connection you have (cable, DSL,  dial-up).   NOTE:  These links do take a
minute to open  completely, so give them a chance.  Links below:

Arizona #1, 8/19, 8/20:
http://www.photoshop.com/user/mntncougar/?galleryid=afaa3bb1293743ba8d6a0510
c04cc056&trackingid=BTAGC&wf=share

or try:  http://tiny.cc/R0cZz

Arizona #2, 8/21 - 8-26:
http://www.photoshop.com/user/mntncougar/?galleryid=aa34945fb76047749bbd427d
25ffc489&trackingid=BTAGC&wf=share

or try:   http://tiny.cc/eLdF6

Hummers at Beatty's feeders, Miller Canyon:
http://www.photoshop.com/user/mntncougar/?galleryid=48b6745b2788494fa142eaf3
d5aa7971&trackingid=BTAGC&wf=share

or try:   http://tiny.cc/I8H5L

Don Morgan