[CT Birds] Broad-wing potential this weekend

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 19:54:03 EDT 2009

I will never forget my first CT Audubon trip to Cape May in September 1995. There were thousands of Hawks in the sky. Lying on the grass at the light house and watching the sky...thousands of black dots filled the sky. The dots were all different sizes depending on the altitude of the Hawk. I've never seen anything like that since. I'll be on the lookout for it; maybe this weekend will be reminiscent of that day in Cape May.

Jo-Anne
Mansfield Center