[CT Birds] Stratford BP 9/18

Scott Kruitbosch kbosch at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 19:05:25 EDT 2009

Boothe was no different than any other location in the region today -
lacking raptors. Thankfully the cold front is nearly upon us, bringing
northerly winds and a fantastic weekend.

For those who were wondering, the warblers appeared only on the respective
day which they were reported for a brief time. They have all, presumably,
moved on. We, or I, could not relocate them after initial sightings, never
mind subsequent days. But you never know, maybe we will pick up another Cape
May...

Observers: Penny Solum, Charlie Barnard, John Marshall, Scott Kruitbosch
Duration: 4.5 hours

Raptor migrants:
2 Turkey Vulture
6 Osprey