[CT Birds] Roosevelt forest-Stratford

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 19:33:20 EDT 2009

9/20, Roosevelt Forest in Stratford (5-dusk)-  I got out of class a bit early, so I took a hike all around Roosevelt forest.  It was dead everywhere (other than wood and pickerel frogs) except an area near one bridge over a brook in the west end of the forest.  All birds were there.   4 Wood, 2 Hermit and 1 Swainson's thrushes, 2 Towhees, a few Waxwings and a female Pileated woodpecker.   -Brian Webster-
Microsoft brings you a new way to search the web.  Try  Bing™ now
http://www.bing.com?form=MFEHPG&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TEXT_MFEHPG_Core_tagline_try bing_1x1