[CT Birds] Stratford Birding-

Brian Webster b.webster at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 21 09:06:29 EDT 2009

9/21,

Happy autumn, all!  While checking out the Roosevelt sight this morning, something I haven't done in quite some time, I found a website devoted to Stratford birding (link below).

It has a little ditty about all of our birding spots, including some many may not know about.  Not all the links are completed, and not all are very in depth, but intersting nonetheless.

http://www.stratfordbirding.info/

I also stumbled upon a link to the Great Meadows Birding Festival on October 3rd, as well as a link to a page full of info on GMM.

http://www.greatmeadowsmarsh.org/

http://www.greatmeadowsmarsh.org/  -(festival site)

-Brian Webster-