[CT Birds] RI pelagic opportunity

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 12:26:38 EDT 2009

I am posting this on behalf of Carlos Pedro.

Glenn Williams

Hi Everyone,
I have scheduled a pelagic trip on the 'SNAPPA' for Thursday, October 8th leaving the Galilee dock at 7am and returning at 3pm. This should be a good time for Jaegers and there were a couple of reports last week of South Polar Skua. The trip cost will be $95 if  there are 17 participants. Please let me know as soon as possible if you are interested as I have to let the Captain know by the weekend. Hope to see you on the 8th.
Carlos Pedro