[CT Birds] Black Phoebe Sketch

Alexander Burdo alexanderburdo at mac.com
Fri Sep 25 21:43:08 EDT 2009

I made a sketch of the phoebe at Cove Island but totally forgot about
it in the hustle and bustle of the day. I "rediscovered" it a couple
hours ago and bolded the text, the outline of the bird and the branch.
However, the pics took forever to get on the computer.
It's not very good and I'm not a world class artist. But hopefully it
helps.
I zoomed in on parts of the sketch so you could see all the parts well.
The camera made the sketch appear a little lighter than it really is.

http://gallery.me.com/alexanderburdo#100258&view=grid&bgcolor=black&sel=7

Alex Burdo