[CT Birds] Trouble with hawkcount.org?

Mntnhawke at aol.com Mntnhawke at aol.com
Sun Sep 27 09:48:59 EDT 2009

I have been wondering the same thing but I can tell you that its not just
this weekend.  This is at least the third time this week Hawkcount has been
unavailable, although this is the first time it has been down for an
extended  period.   I know it was down for a while on Wednesday or Thursday, and
also on Friday, but I was able to get on it Friday night.  When using it on
Friday, some of the pages were very slow to open, sort of like 2 years ago,
or  even worse.  For the last 2 years Hawkcount has seemed to have plenty
of  bandwidth, so it is most likely either a bad server or a problem with the
 service that hosts the server itself.  Hopefully it will get fixed very
Don Morgan
In a message dated 9/26/2009 9:35:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,