[CT Birds] Trouble with Hawkcount?

John Weeks aerie.john at cox.net
Sun Sep 27 13:51:42 EDT 2009

When the same thing happened earlier this week, I sent an email to HMANA's webmaster, Jason Sodergren, who confirmed that the server had indeed crashed.  Then he said something I don't understand, but perhaps others do, viz., "I had to wait for the colocation facility to do a hard reboot."
I suspect the same thing has happened again this weekend.  Jason is a dedicated hawkwatcher and skilled computer technician, so I am confident that he is on the case.

John Weeks
Blueberry Hill Hawk Watch