[CT Birds] Glastonbury Meadows

Jhseed at aol.com Jhseed at aol.com
Tue Sep 29 19:50:54 EDT 2009

That's the directions for the Rocky Hill - Wethersfield meadows.
Glastonbury meadows are on the other side of the river, with many entry points.  It
is much less developed than the western side. I'm not sure where the people
reporting on this list are going to.
In a message dated 9/29/2009 6:45:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,