[CT Birds] OOOPS, My bad

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 22:14:08 EDT 2009

Thanks Don. I wasn't right about anything though, since I figured they
were the same place after reading your directions. I was really just
looking for confirmation that there were two different names for the
same place. But this works too :)

Looking forward to checking out Glastonbury Meadows this autumn for
sparrows. Sounds like a very productive place.

Nick