[CT Birds] Gray Squirrels

Jo-Anne Roberts jmrcnslt at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 04:38:51 EDT 2009

They've been missing for over a month at my house. I mentioned that fact to a co-worker and she's had the same experience. Here it was, I thought that the new squirrel baffles I bought were really working! I do see them rummaging through the woods surrounding my house so they're there; just not ransacking my feeders. Actually the nut population seems to be up this fall too. I've seen a lot of black walnuts on the streets, more than usual. Perhaps, like pinecones, the nuts are abundant?

Jo-Anne

Mansfield Center