[CT Birds] Gray Squirrels

wingsct at juno.com wingsct at juno.com
Wed Sep 30 06:14:22 EDT 2009

At this time of year, most wildflowers have gone to seed, thus providing a
natural food source.  Once that's gone, birds will be returning to feeders.
After the dearth of mast (nuts) of recent years, this appears to be a
good productive year, providing food for the squirrels, turkeys and deer.

Meredith Sampson
Old Greenwich