[CT Birds] Western Tanager

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 14:31:22 EDT 2009

From: Dana Campbell, Don Morgan, Robin McAllister
9/30 - New Haven, Lighthouse Point Park Hawkwatch - WESTERN TANAGER male
seen flying over the watchat 8:25 a.m., then lit in a tree where we had two
scopes on him before he flew further north along the water, perhaps further
into the park.  Not relocated prior to 1 p.m. despite searching.

--
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where
she may lay her young, at your altars, O LORD of hosts, my King and my God.
 Happy are those who live in your house, ever singing your praise."    Psalm
84:3-4