[CT Birds] CACC

Katz1449 at aol.com Katz1449 at aol.com
Wed Sep 30 15:13:13 EDT 2009

Connecticut Audubon Coastal Center, Milford   9/30
partly cloudy, 60, high tide receding.
A brief walk to the beach/sand bars before I went into the  building,
revealed 2 American Oystercatchers and several Black bellied  plovers-that was
about all I could see with my bins.  On the paved part of  the walkway were  4
cardinals, 2 mockingbirds, 3 catbirds, 3 common  yellowthroats, mourning
doves and house finches.
Seen through the windows on to the marsh were 3 mute swans, 2  D.C.
Cormorants (fly by), 2 mallards, 1 Belted Kingfisher (fly by)  and
1 Snowy egret (fly by).
Beverly Propen