[CT Birds] Migartion window tonight

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 11:25:34 EDT 2009

My Mystic yard was hopping with migrants this morning, about 50 birds at 6:40am.  A few birds were in every tree in the yard and many birds were working the woodland edge - all moving north and nothwest.  Unfortunately I had to leave for work before it was even fully light.  I would think this boded well for Bluff Point today.

Glenn Williams