[CT Birds] LPP Friday

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:52:23 EDT 2009

10/2 - Lighthouse Point Park Hawkwatch - 30 raptors counted between 7 and
1.  Wind was as predicted:  light and variable.  I think we hit most all of
the compass points some time during the morning.  Finally there was some
breeze, but from the Southeast.  No White Pelican (or Snow Goose, or Wood
Stork) seen passing us, although we were watching.  Rats!

Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where
she may lay her young, at your altars, O LORD of hosts, my King and my God.
 Happy are those who live in your house, ever singing your praise."    Psalm