[CT Birds] Blackbird/Grackle flocks!

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:55:24 EDT 2009

10/2 - Got back from the Hawkwatch and found hundreds of Blackbirds,
Starlings, and Grackles inhabiting the trees on my block in East Hartford.
First such large flocks we have seen here this season.  At the Lighthouse
the Blue Jays were definitely flocking up today, also.

Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

"Even the sparrow finds a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where
she may lay her young, at your altars, O LORD of hosts, my King and my God.
 Happy are those who live in your house, ever singing your praise."    Psalm