[CT Birds] Addendum to Bluff Point - flyby Lapland Longspur

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Fri Oct 2 15:26:54 EDT 2009

I forgot to mention I heard a flyover Lapland Longspur this morning during the warbler fray. Dennis's post reminded me. Which leads me to say how much I enjoy Dennis doing this for CTBirds and appreciate the effort. Thank you  Dennis. I guess it just goes to show how easily I forget things as well.

Dave Provencher
Naturally New England<http://naturallynewengland.blogspot.com/>

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.