[CT Birds] daily digest instead of individual e-mails

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Fri Oct 2 21:58:28 EDT 2009

I have made the change to Kersey's subscription, but any subscriber can make this change for themselves.  Start at the same page where you originally subscribed:

At the very bottom it says "To unsubscribe from CTBirds, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your subscription email address:".  Enter the email address you used for the subscription and click the "Unsubscribe or edit options" button.  If you have forgotten your password you will have the option of having it emailed to you.  When you get to the membership configuration screen, page down to the gray section to find options to suspend or resume receiving messages while on vacation, and to turn on and off digest mode.  There are also other options that you should probably not change unless you are very familiar with using mailing lists.  At the very bottom is a button to submit your changes.

If you have any problems or questions you can email the list administrator (that's me) at rmharvey at snet.net.

Good birding!

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT