[CT Birds] King Eider Revisited

Sunrisebirding at aol.com Sunrisebirding at aol.com
Sat Oct 3 10:54:33 EDT 2009

It's worth taking the time to check carefully on, against and around every
seaweed covered rock for this bird.  When we saw it a few weeks ago, Penny
Solum picked it out as it floated in the water in front of a rock.  It was
amazing how camouflaged the bird was against the rocks.
Gina Nichol
Branford, CT

In a message dated 10/3/2009 3:03:25 P.M. GMT Daylight Time,