[CT Birds] Bluff Point Warbler ID

schwarzjs at aol.com schwarzjs at aol.com
Sat Oct 3 13:20:35 EDT 2009

Bluff Point, Groton: ?10/2/09 3:00 - 5:00 PM?? I thought I'd try Bluff Point in the afternoon, since so many warblers had been reported in the morning and presumably some would still be there.? They were.? Many warblers, although most, except for the tame Black-throated Blues, were high in the trees and?difficult to photograph. There were many Blackpolls like the photo on the left, but the bird on the right looked different.? The question is, is it a Bay-breasted, or just another Blackpoll?? I am hoping for at least six opinions. Thanks all.

John Schwarz