[CT Birds] Bluff Point Warbler ID

ClutchZat at aol.com ClutchZat at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 16:10:53 EDT 2009

Re:  John's question - Blackpoll or Bay Breasted?
I vote for first fall female Blackpoll.  I'd feel better about my  guess if
the bird's rump wasn't obscured by the branch, though!
Thanks for the question.  I'm sure you'll hear from lots more  experienced
birders than I.
Andy Thiede
Berlin, CT
Message: 1