[CT Birds] King Eider Revisited

eyeflight16 at optonline.net eyeflight16 at optonline.net
Sun Oct 4 18:19:10 EDT 2009

So, with th information I have gathered, it seems that the King Eider at Hammo is not there anymore. The last sighting was on September 9th, and  Nick Bonomo said he did not see it on 10/1. However, I still would advise any birders that live in that area to make a trip to Hammo and double check for the eider. If it still there, the plumage could be rewarding.

James Randall
Fairfield