[CT Birds] Dickcissel Pictures

joevalentis at yahoo.com joevalentis at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 10:37:35 EDT 2009

------Original Message------
From: streatham2003 at aol.com
Sender: ctbirds-bounces at lists.ctbirding.org
To: ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org
Subject: [CT Birds] Dickcissel Pictures
Sent: Oct 4, 2009 11:41 PM

Hi All,

So looking at the photo's I am thinking I have a sex for the adult bird but still not sure about the first winter. Photo's by Mike Ferrari are on my blog. Any considered thoughts greatly appreciated. Blog post: http://underclearskies.wordpress.com/2009/10/04/dickcissels-at-sherwood/

Luke Tiller, Wilton