[CT Birds] Hammo 10/4

johnrmarshall at aol.com johnrmarshall at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 18:58:47 EDT 2009

from John and Alec Marshall:
10/4 - Hammonassett SP -- immature TRICOLORED HERON at East Beach Marsh, PEREGRINE FALCON at East Beach, immature LITTLE BLUE HERON at the pools at the beginning of the moraine trail, AMERICAN BITTERN at the pond at Meigs Point, 3 WHITE-CROWNED SPARROWS behind the nature center.

I looked for the King Eider but could not find it for James.? I looked for the Lark Sparrow and did not find it though others reported it from behind the nature center and from between East Beach and East Beach Marsh.

I am sorry this is a late report, I thought I sent it before, but do not see it in the archive.

John Marshall
Watertown