[CT Birds] Birding This Weekend

Alexander Burdo alexanderburdo at mac.com
Tue Oct 6 09:54:25 EDT 2009

Hi All-
I've been stuck in the hospital for a week receiving treatment for a
type of Bone Cancer I recently got. I will be leaving soon (tomorrow
or thursday) and want to get some birding done this weekend before I
My birthday is on saturday so I plan to do some birding in-state,
while on friday I'm going to go out-of-state.

As Well As Going After Recent Sightings I Would Also Like to See a Few
Other Birds As Well-
Connecticut Warbler
Dickcissel
Gray-cheecked Thrush
Clay-colored Sparrow
I understand they are all rather difficult but does anyone have any
recommendations on where in CT to see these birds?

Alex Burdo
Fairfield