[CT Birds] NHBC First Wednesday Walk Tomorrow 10/7

Kris Johnson krisjohnson99 at snet.net
Tue Oct 6 10:39:42 EDT 2009

Yes, Rain or Shine we will be there!
      Title:   New Haven Bird Club First Wednesday Walk : Hammonasset State Park, Madison
                   THE PUBLIC IS WELCOME TO ATTEND
      Date:   Wednesday October 7, 2009
      Time:   8:00 am - 11ish
      Notes:   Join us on another mid-week trip as we explore this birding hotspot for fall migrants. The varied habitat attracts shorebirds, waterfowl, raptors, and songbirds. We'll try for the tricolored heron, little blue heron, and Nelson's sparrow that have been reported there recently, and any other migrants that might appear.
       Meet at the park entrance, Randy Domina will lead.
      Contacts—Kris Johnson,krisjohnson99 at snet.net, 203.288.3087 or Tina Green: tina at renaissancestudios.com,203.247.2660