[CT Birds] Hooded Warbler - Old Lyme 10/5

Glenn Williams gswilliams9 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 12:23:56 EDT 2009

from Glenn Williams via student
10/5 - private residence, Old Lyme - adult male HOODED WARBLER

One of my students showed me a picture of the bird this morning.  It was in a house that her father was working on.  It flew onto her father's hand.  He brought it outside, but it flew back into the house and onto his hand again before he got it to stay outside.  She didn't have any more details than that, so I don't know how it got into the house in the first place or if it was dazed from a window strike.

Glenn Williams