[CT Birds] LHP 10/6

Steve Mayo rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 6 19:50:06 EDT 2009

With regards to today, I believe that there were an additional 46 raptors up until 2:30 pm "people time" (daylight savings time).  Hawk count data is expressed in "hawk time" (EST).

And for those interested in tracking Lighthouse, Quaker Ridge, Cape May, Veracruz or every other little knob and hawk ridge out there, please refer to HawkCount:
http://hawkcount.org/month_summary.php?rsite=138&ryear=2009&rmonth=09&sec=key

Tomorrow might hold up quite a few raptors, so keep an eye on the weather. Lighthouse Park may get some good numbers on Thursday.

Steve Mayo
Bethany