[CT Birds] Where Have They Gone?

Tammy Eustis teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Fri Oct 9 19:55:19 EDT 2009

We've noticed an extraordinary lull here in Chester as well - and people in Killingworth are talking about the same thing. Possibly a combination of more "natural" seed being available, migrants flying the coop, others quietly feeding (anyone still moulting at this time?)... But it does seem quieter this fall than in past years. I guess it's comforting to know that others are experiencing the same thing.
- Tammy Eustis, Chester